Terror Attack: IB warns of danger from LeT, JeM to Delhi Police ahead of Independence Day, issued alert - Latest News, Breaking News, National News: Bharatiya Patrika

Page Nav

HIDE

Gradient Skin

Gradient_Skin

Breaking News

latest

Terror Attack: IB warns of danger from LeT, JeM to Delhi Police ahead of Independence Day, issued alert

New Delhi: In advance of August 15th's Independence Day, the Intelligence Bureau has issued a warning about potential terror strikes by...

Independence Day

New Delhi: In advance of August 15th's Independence Day, the Intelligence Bureau has issued a warning about potential terror strikes by the extreme organisations Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), and others. There has been a terrorist attack alert issued.

Threat from LeT, JeM and other radical groups

There is a threat from Lashkar, Jaish, and other radical groups, according to the IB's 10-page report. Before August 15's Independence Day, the Delhi Police have been ordered by the report to impose strict entry requirements at the Red Fort.

Let us state that incidents in Udaipur and Amaravati, as well as the attack on former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, were highlighted in this report.

The venue's entry policies are strict on August 15

The Delhi Police have been told to be on guard by the IB. On August 15, Delhi Police has also been requested to enforce strict entrance rules at the location.

Intelligence agencies have instructed the police to closely monitor militant groups and their movements in populated areas in light of the events in Udaipur and Amravati.

Pakistan is provoking ISI terrorists

The study claims that Pakistan is encouraging terrorist acts by supporting ISI Jaish and Lashkar terrorists logistically. Big leaders and significant locations are to be targeted by LeT and JeM (Jaish-e-Mohammed).

 In it's report, the IB advised other states and the Delhi Police to monitor extremist organisations in the run-up to Independence Day 2022. Afghan fighters are now a part of the ISI-founded Lashkar-e-Khalsa. This terrorist group is capable of conducting a significant terrorist strike in Jammu & Kashmir.

BSF is given instructions to be on high alert

The BSF (Border Security Force) has been warned to remain on alert because the report said that the terrorist groups Lashkar and JeM could employ UAVs and paragliders for the attack.

The IB dossier includes orders to keep a careful eye on Delhi neighbourhoods where Rohingya and Sudanese citizens of Afghanistan nationality reside.

The IB has also instructed the police to maintain vigilance in order to deal with the threat posed by tiffin bombs, sticky explosives, and VVIED.

Around Red Fort, more than 1000 CCTV cameras will be deployed

The Delhi Police has made the decision to install more than 1,000 Internet Protocol (IP) based CCTV cameras in and around the Red Fort in response to threats made by several terrorist organisations that promised to sabotage the Independence Day celebrations.

According to the document that ANI obtained, every area of the arena will have 80 percent IP-based 2-megapixel CCTV cameras and 20 percent IP-based 4-megapixel CCTV cameras installed.

At key places, 20% of IP-based 4-megapixel CCTV cameras will be installed; the DCP in question will be notified at the time of installation. The remaining 80% of locations will be covered by IP-based 2-megapixel CCTV cameras.

No comments